In a truly splendid and peaceful location in Miravet´s historic old town and with commanding views over the River Ebro, this historic townhouse has been beautifully refurbished. Two terraces provide privileged views of the river and magnificent countryside, and the house has a wealth of original features.
River Ebro and Miravet castle: 500 m; Móra la Nova (train station): 12 km; beaches (Ametlla de Mar): 26 km; Reus airport: 60 kms; Barcelona airport: 148 km
- Ground floor: sitting area leading to a kitchen/dining room and an enclosed terrace overlooking the river -ideal for al fresco relaxing and dining-, shower room/WC and store/laundry room.
- Street entry and hall between first and ground floor levels
- First floor: bedroom with twin beds and views of the river. Low ceiling.
- Second floor: spacious living room with fireplace and lots of natural light, leading onto a terrace with views of river and old town, double bedroom and en-suite bathroom. - Top floor: large attic bedroom with en-suite bathroom, new, fully-insulated roof with traditional wooden beams,
- Total built area is 187m2 according to the Catastro, and the property has a habitation certificate.
- In good order throughout. New, wooden-framed and double-glazed windows have recently been fitted to many of the rooms.
With its historic castle, picturesque streets, links to the Templars and fantastic riverside setting, Miravet is one of Catalonia´s most beautiful villages. There is also a traditional potters' quarter, while nearby attractions include the river Ebro, the Ports natural park, and the Via Verde cycle path.
The area is a popular rural tourism venue and rental potential is excellent. Contact us for more information or a viewing.
Updated photos to follow.